Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens...



...Robyn releasing Body Talk 3.0 in less than a month, and getting Lady Gaga Heartbeats earbuds for my birthday, these are a few of my favorite things! :)

It's been an eventful few days, hence the lack of posts, but lets catch up, shall we?

Saturday myself, and some of my family and friends went to Hallo-weekends at Cedar Point which was really fun. Even though it was semi-ridiculous how busy it was and how long the waits were, I rode the Millennium Force which was my numero uno goal.  Sunday my beautiful momma cooked me breakfast, and then that night my friend Collin took me out for dinner.  Apparently birthdays are all about how many calories you can consume! Monday night Jon and I went to the Deadmau5 show at Eastern Michigan University, and it was sooooo good!  We saw him this past July, but it was DEFINITELY worth repeating! Plus, I looked like a dime, thanks in large part to the GORGEOUS new MAC pigment Jon-Boy got me for my birthday! Last night I wrapped up the 4 day birthday extravaganza with dinner with Ryan and Sarah.  TIP FOR LIFE:  Get Outback to go... it's equally delicious, and you don't have to be checked on by a waitress 12 times. Plus when you open your Gaga earbuds and squeal like a 5-year-old girl, no one is going to judge you.

Sorry, but I have to touch more on the Deadmau5 show.  If you attend EMU, have a loved one who attends EMU, or are offended by people talking shit about EMU, you may want to skip this...

STUDENTS AT EMU ARE ALL SLORES AND DUDE-BRO DOUCHEBAGS.  At least from what I saw on Monday.  Holy damn, the show at the Fillmore in July was so sick, everyone was so into the stage show and just dancing and feeling the music.  Not Monday.  First of all, can you seriously not wait out the hour and a half show to have a cigarette?  Is it really necessary to smoke in the middle of a crowd?  Must be, because we were next to every idiot pulling that move.  Secondly, it's probably hard to see and appreciate the insane LED Mau5 head and show that's going on on the stage if you have your back to it in order to grind with the slore you picked up in the parking lot.  That's all. :)

All-in-all, I had a wonderful extended birthday... there's no way you could have fit all those events into one day!  Thanks to all my loves that made it a very special 7th annual 21st birthday! ;) XOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment